Professional and Personalized Design with Unmatched Quality at Installation.
- Renovation & Construction
- Aquatic Play Features
- Backyard Environments
- Safety & Compliance Products
- Chemical Automation
- Energy Efficiency
From conception to completion Blue Wave Pools envisions all your wishes as well as requirements when designing your new swimming pool or the improvements to your existing facility
These considerations include:
- How to deal with cloudy water
- Excessively high make-up water bills
- High sanitizer/oxidizer consumption
- Very short filter runs
- Maintaining automated control systems
- Management of water and of water chemistry
- Chlorine and chemical addition issues
- Filtration and circulation concerns
- Play feature operational considerations
- Usage of chloramines and stabilizers
- And more!
You may want or have a pool; then adding one or several water features to your pool may be an option, or maybe a separate koi pond might be the relaxing escape you prefer.
Of course, family and friends may be a consideration when designing and laying out a deck or lawn scape. A fire pit or fire place for family and friends to commune around might be important to you. Many people take their lives outdoors in the warmer months and accomplish that with outdoor kitchens and eating areas.
No less important are the considerations for special lighting needs and placement, as well as the location and design of any walkways traversing your newly formed oasis.
- Flowers, Bushes and Trees
- Decks and Patios
- Retaining Walls
- Water Falls
- Pathway and Deck
- Fire Places / Pits
- Fire Features
- BBQ Grills
- Pizza Ovens
Contact us to fulfill your safety, ADA, VGB compliance needs.
Thousands of commercial pools, spas, water parks and water treatment facilities worldwide rely on CAT controllers, now certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 50 to provide enhanced water quality management and reduced operational costs. Every model installed provides unmatched control over pH and sanitation for chlorine, Bromine or salt chlorinated pools.
- Variable Frequency Drive Motors
- LED Lighting
- Solar Heating
- High Efficiency Gas Heaters
With a combination of pool products and good preventative maintenance habits, you can improve the heating and energy efficiency of your swimming pool. To support your efforts to make your pool and hot tub as economical and eco-friendly as possible, below are some changes you can make that help conserve energy and water while reducing your operating costs.
- Reduce heat loss by using a pool cover. Your energy savings can be 50-70%.
- Fencing, hedges and landscaping that shelter your pool from prevailing winds will further reduce heat loss.
- If you use your pool only on weekends, reduce your heater or heat pump thermostat settings by 8-10º during the week.
- When leaving for vacation for more than a week, unless freezing temperatures are expected, turn off the pool heater or heat pump.
- According to the American Red Cross, the most healthful swimming temperature is 78º F. Reducing your heater or heat pump thermostat to maintain a 78º or lower temperature will also help conserve energy.
- Reduce pump speed to reduce energy use. A slower pump reduces power consumption.
- For good water maintenance, circulate water through a filter only once per day. Additional cycles tend to waste energy.
- Keep intake grates clear of debris. Clogged drains require the pump to work harder.
- To obtain maximum filtration and energy efficiency, clean your filter regularly.
- New variable drive pool pumps slash utility costs.